- We understand the privacy of all information you provide is of a primary importance. This is why we do everything possible to use it carefully and sensibly. This information is never shared with other companies
Use Of Information On The Website
- The information on this Website is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. It is important that you do not make medical decisions referring this site, and you should always seek the advice from qualified healthcare professional with any questions you may have about your medical condition.
- ClinicSpots does not endorse any views or opinions that may be included in the Website Content, or other information provided through our Services. Your submission of questions or reviews on our site does not constitute a professional relationship between you and ClinicSpots.
No Doctor-Patient Relationship, Not For Emergency Use
- Please note that some of the content, text, data, graphics, images, information, suggestions, guidance, and other material (collectively, “Information”) that may be available on the Website (including information provided in direct response to your questions or postings) may be provided by individuals in the medical profession. The provision of such Information does not create a licensed medical professional/patient relationship, between ClinicSpots and you and does not constitute an opinion, medical advice, or diagnosis or treatment of any particular condition, but is only provided to assist you with locating appropriate medical care from a qualified practitioner.
- It is hereby expressly clarified that, the Information that you obtain or receive from ClinicSpots, and its employees, contractors, partners, sponsors, advertisers, licensors or otherwise on the Website is for informational purposes only. We make no guarantees, representations or warranties, whether expressed or implied, with respect to professional qualifications, quality of work, expertise or other information provided on the Website. In no event shall we be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on such information.
- The Services are not intended to be a substitute for getting in touch with emergency healthcare. If you are an End-User facing a medical emergency (either on your or a another person’s behalf), please contact an ambulance service or hospital directly.
Listing Content and Disseminating Information
- ClinicSpots collects, directly or indirectly, and displays on website the relevant information regarding profile and practice of the Practitioners such as their specialization, qualification, fees, location, visiting hours, and similar details.ClinicSpots takes reasonable efforts to ensure that such information is updated at frequent intervals. Although ClinicSpotsscreens and vets the information and photos submitted by the Practitioners, it cannot be held liable for any inaccuracies or incompleteness represented from it, despite such reasonable efforts.
- The Services provided by ClinicSpots or any of its licensors or service providers are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, and without any warranties or conditions (express or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability, accuracy, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, arising by statute or otherwise in law or from a course of dealing or usage or trade). ClinicSpots does not provide or make any representation, warranty or guarantee, express or implied about the Website or the Services. ClinicSpots does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any content or information provided by Users on the Website. To the fullest extent permitted by law, ClinicSpots disclaims all liability arising out of the User’s use or reliance upon the Website, the Services, representations and warranties made by other Users, the content or information provided by the Users on the Website, or any opinion or suggestion given or expressed by ClinicSpots or any User in relation to any User or services provided by such User.
- ClinicSpots assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect User’s equipment on account of User’s access to, use of, or browsing the Website or the downloading of any material, data, text, images, video content, or audio content from the Website. If a User is dissatisfied with the Website, User’s sole remedy is to discontinue using the Website.
- If ClinicSpots determines that you have provided fraudulent, inaccurate, or incomplete information, including feedback, ClinicSpots reserves the right to immediately suspend your access to the Website or any of your accounts with ClinicSpots and makes such declaration on the website alongside your name/your clinic’s name as determined by ClinicSpots for the protection of its business and in the interests of Users. You shall be liable to indemnify ClinicSpots for any losses incurred as a result of your misrepresentations or fraudulent feedback that has adversely affected ClinicSpots or its Users.
Reviews And Feedback
- You are solely responsible for the content that you choose to submit for publication on the Website, including any feedback, ratings, or reviews (“Critical Content”) relating to Practitioners or other healthcare professionals. The role of ClinicSpots in publishing Critical Content is restricted to that of an ‘intermediary’ under the Information Technology Act, 2000. ClinicSpots disclaims all responsibility with respect to the content of Critical Content, and its role with respect to such content is restricted to its obligations as an ‘intermediary’ under the said Act. ClinicSpots shall not be liable to pay any consideration to any User for re-publishing any content across any of its platforms.
- Your publication of reviews and feedback on the Website is governed by Clause given below of these Terms. Without prejudice to the detailed terms stated in Clause mentioned, you hereby agree not to post or publish any content on the Website that,
- Obtaining feedback in relation to Website or ClinicSpots’s services; and/or
- Obtaining feedback in relation to any Practitioners listed on the Website; and/or
- Resolving any complaints, information, or queries by Practitioners regarding your Critical Content;
- and you agree to provide your fullest co-operation further to such communication by ClinicSpots. ClinicSpots’s Feedback Collection and Fraud Detection Policy, is annexed as the Schedule hereto, and remains subject always to these Terms.